Rethink the treatment of a damaged heart
Supports native tissue repair
How CorMatrix ECM® Works
See how ECM® Technology helps repair damaged heart tissue.
ECM® Technologies by CorMatrix
CorMatrix ECM Technology has been used at more than 720 hospitals across the U.S. and has been implanted in nearly 80,000 cardiac procedures.
This naturally occurring extracellular matrix biomaterial supports native tissue repair by providing an interim bioscaffold, that enables a patient's own cells to repopulate and repair damaged tissues.
Welcome to the CorMatrix Newsroom. These resources are intended for media professionals who are interested in learning more about CorMatrix.
- February 7, 2014: CBS Atlanta, New technology from Alpharetta company could help re-grow heart muscle
- January 10, 2014: CorMatrix Cardiovascular, Inc. Receives core U.S. Patent for Injectable Biomaterial
- July 15, 2013: CorMatrix Cardiovascular, Inc. Receives Three U.S. Patents for Biomaterial Heart Valve
- November 28, 2012: CorMatrix was one of a select group of Private Companies invited to present at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on November 28th. David Camp, CEO, presented a summary of the Company, a review of currently available products, as well as some insight into markets where the Company is looking to expand its Technology.
- CorMatrix ECM For Pericardial Closure Fact Sheet
- CorMatrix ECM Technology Fact Sheet
- CorMatrix Corporate Backgrounder
- CorMatrix ECM Technology High Res Product Shot
- CorMatrix ECM Animation
- CorMatrix ECM Clinical Observation Videos:
For media inquiries, please contact:
October 6, 2011 CorMatrix Cardiovascular to Present on its ECM™ Technology at the Annual Advanced Cardiac Techniques in Surgery (ACTS) Symposium in New York, N.Y.
March 5, 2011 CorMatrix Cardiovascular Announces First European Implants of CorMatrix ECM Technology
February 7, 2014
Read more The Italy News, New Material Helps Patients Rebuild Cardio Tissue
July 11, 2009
Read more WRTV-TV (Indianapolis, IN), Pig Intestines Used in Groundbreaking Heart Surgery
July 08, 2009
Read more WBRC-TV (Birmingham, AL), Family Health: CorMatrix
June 02, 2009
We look forward to seeing you at the following events in 2014. Check back regularly for updates on medical meetings, new podcasts, webinars and more.Florida Valve International Symposium - March 7-9, 2014; Miami, FL
CorMatrix Vascular Hands on Science Lab - March 25, 2014; Atlanta, GA
ISHLT - April 10-13, 2014; San Diego, CA
AATS Aortic Symposium - April 24-25, 2014; New York, NY
Sentara Mid-Atlantic Coast Conference - April 24-26, 2014; Virginia Beach, VA
AATS Annual Meeting - April 26-30, 2014; Toronto, ON, CA
Heart Rhythm Society - May 7-10, 2014; San Francisco, CA
ISMICS - May 28-31, 2014; Boston, MA
Vascular Annual Meeting - June 5-7, 2014; Boston, MA
Western Thoracic Surgical Association - June 25-28, 2014; Dana Point, CA
EACTS 28th Annual Meeting - October 11-15, 2014; Milan, Italy