Rethink the treatment of a damaged heart
Supports native tissue repair
How CorMatrix ECM® Works
See how ECM® Technology helps repair damaged heart tissue.
ECM® Technologies by CorMatrix
CorMatrix ECM Technology has been used at more than 825 hospitals across the U.S. and has been implanted in nearly 95,000 cardiac procedures.
This naturally occurring extracellular matrix biomaterial supports native tissue repair by providing an interim bioscaffold, that enables a patient's own cells to repopulate and repair damaged tissues.
Welcome to the CorMatrix Newsroom. These resources are intended for media professionals who are interested in learning more about CorMatrix.
- March 18, 2015: CorMatrix® CanGaroo™ Secures International Approval for South America
- March 4, 2015: CorMatrix® Cardiovascular, Inc. Secures Twelve (12) Additional U.S. Patents for ECM® Biomaterial
- March 2, 2015: CorMatrix® Receives U.S. FDA Approval for Tricuspid Heart Valve Study
- August 27, 2014: CorMatrix® Reports First Human Implant of CorMatrix® CanGaroo ECM® Envelope
- August 25, 2014: CorMatrix® Reports FDA Clearance of CorMatrix® CanGaroo ECM® Envelope
- July 21, 2014: CorMatrix® Reports FDA Clearance of CorMatrix® ECM® for Vascular Repair
- July 1, 2014: CorMatrix Completes Enrollment of Patients in RESTORE, First-In-Human Study with CorMatrix for Improvement of Myocardial Function
- April 14, 2014: Improvement in Cardiac Function with Particulate ECM alone and adjunct to LVAD Demonstrated in Bovine Model
- February 7, 2014: CBS Atlanta, New technology from Alpharetta company could help re-grow heart muscle
- January 10, 2014: CorMatrix Cardiovascular, Inc. Receives core U.S. Patent for Injectable Biomaterial
- July 15, 2013: CorMatrix Cardiovascular, Inc. Receives Three U.S. Patents for Biomaterial Heart Valve
- CorMatrix ECM For Pericardial Closure Fact Sheet
- CorMatrix ECM Technology Fact Sheet
- CorMatrix Corporate Backgrounder
- CorMatrix ECM Technology High Res Product Shot
- CorMatrix ECM Animation
- CorMatrix ECM Clinical Observation Videos:
For media inquiries, please contact:
October 6, 2011 CorMatrix Cardiovascular to Present on its ECM™ Technology at the Annual Advanced Cardiac Techniques in Surgery (ACTS) Symposium in New York, N.Y.
March 5, 2011 CorMatrix Cardiovascular Announces First European Implants of CorMatrix ECM Technology
February 7, 2014
Read more The Italy News, New Material Helps Patients Rebuild Cardio Tissue
July 11, 2009
Read more WRTV-TV (Indianapolis, IN), Pig Intestines Used in Groundbreaking Heart Surgery
July 08, 2009
Read more WBRC-TV (Birmingham, AL), Family Health: CorMatrix
June 02, 2009
We look forward to seeing you at the following events in 2015 and 2016. Check back regularly for updates on medical meetings, new podcasts, webinars and more.Cleveland Clinic Pediatric Innovation Summit - June 11-13, 2015; Cleveland, OH
Vascular Annual Meeting - June 17-20, 2015; Chicago, IL
Western Thoracic Surgical Association 41st Annual Meeting - June 24-27, 2015; Whistler, BC
29th EACTS Annual Meeting - October 3-7, 2015; Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Society of Thoracic Surgeons - January 23-27, 2016; Phoenix, AZ