Rethink the treatment of a damaged heart
Supports native tissue repair
How CorMatrix ECM® Works
See how ECM® Technology helps repair damaged heart tissue.
ECM® Technologies by CorMatrix
CorMatrix ECM Technology has been used at more than 720 hospitals across the U.S. and has been implanted in nearly 80,000 cardiac procedures.
This naturally occurring extracellular matrix biomaterial supports native tissue repair by providing an interim bioscaffold, that enables a patient's own cells to repopulate and repair damaged tissues.
Welcome to the CorMatrix Newsroom. These resources are intended for media professionals who are interested in learning more about CorMatrix.
- July 15, 2013: CorMatrix Cardiovascular, Inc. Receives Three U.S. Patents for Biomaterial Heart Valve
- November 28, 2012: CorMatrix was one of a select group of Private Companies invited to present at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on November 28th. David Camp, CEO, presented a summary of the Company, a review of currently available products, as well as some insight into markets where the Company is looking to expand its Technology.
- October 12, 2011: CorMatrix Receives Carotid Artery Repair Indication for its CorMatrix ECM
- CorMatrix ECM For Pericardial Closure Fact Sheet
- CorMatrix ECM Technology Fact Sheet
- CorMatrix Corporate Backgrounder
- CorMatrix ECM Technology High Res Product Shot
- CorMatrix ECM Animation
- CorMatrix ECM Clinical Observation Videos:
For media inquiries, please contact:
October 6, 2011 CorMatrix Cardiovascular to Present on its ECM™ Technology at the Annual Advanced Cardiac Techniques in Surgery (ACTS) Symposium in New York, N.Y.
March 5, 2011 CorMatrix Cardiovascular Announces First European Implants of CorMatrix ECM Technology
The Italy News, New Material Helps Patients Rebuild Cardio Tissue
July 11, 2009
Read more »
WRTV-TV (Indianapolis, IN), Pig Intestines Used in Groundbreaking Heart Surgery
July 08, 2009
Read more »
WBRC-TV (Birmingham, AL), Family Health: CorMatrix
June 02, 2009
Read more »
We look forward to seeing you at the following events in 2013 and 2014. Check back regularly for updates on medical meetings, new podcasts, webinars and more.CorMatrix ECM Hands on Science Lab - December 9-10, 2013; Atlanta, GA
STS 49th Annual Meeting - January 25-29, 2014; Orlando, FL
German Society - February 9-12, 2014; Freiburg, Germany
14th Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease - February 15-18, 2014; St. Petersburg, FL
ISHLT - April 10-13, 2014; San Diego, CA
AATS Annual Meeting - April 26-30, 2014; Toronto, ON, CA
ISMICS - May 28-31, 2014; Boston, MA
Vascular Annual Meeting - June 5-7, 2014; Boston, MA